City Board Appointments Slated for July
(NACOGDOCHES, TEXAS) The City of Nacogdoches will begin accepting applications May 20, 2019 to serve on the following boards:
• Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Board
• Mayor’s Committee on People with Disabilities
• Historic Landmark Preservation Committee
• Nacogdoches Housing Authority
• Planning and Zoning Commission
• Zoning Board of Adjustments
• Parks Advisory Board
“City Boards and Commissions are an important component of our local government. I encourage all to consider volunteering to serve on a City Board or Commission and be a part of the conversation to shape the future of Nacogdoches”, states Mayor Shelley Brophy.
The deadline to submit an application for service on any of these boards is 5 p.m. June 14, 2019. City Council will appoint members to serve on the above boards at the City Council meeting of July 16, 2019. For more information, or to obtain an application, please contact the City Secretary at 936-559-2506 or visit the city’s website at www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us.